Y-Axis Foundation Blog

Student Visa

  • Comment (0)

    International Students who are not U.S. residents would require F1 Students visa to pursue their education in the U.S. Once the university accepts the application and agrees to give admission, they will send i20. The first step is to apply to a SEVP-approved school in the United States.  After the SEVP-approved school accepts the student’s… Read More »

    Share :