Advantages of studying AI & ML in the U.S
Posted on April 23, 2020
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) have significant role in the development of latest technologies. These technologies have applications in various industries and sectors including appliances, car manufacturing, government and military agencies and many other businesses. Master in AI & ML gives a strong understanding of algorithms, logic programming, theorem proofs and user interfaces.
- Proficiency with the fundamental knowledge in algorithms, programming languages, and architecture.
- Ability to apply reasoning, problem solving, and technical skills to solve a problem with minimal guidance.
- Ability to communicate concepts and results to a technical audience in the form of a technical report and/or an oral presentation to a review committee.
- Enables students to develop related applications and tools and apply their knowledge to various real-world problems.
- Understand the basic processes that an agent must perform, from perceiving its environment, making decisions on how to act and performing those actions, as well be able to develop and evaluate the technology that can be used to perform these processes.
- Understand and apply ML techniques to draw inferences from data and help automate the development of AI systems and components.
- Ability to develop model human behaviours, develops Human-AI systems, and evaluate their performance.
The US Universities strive for an increase in the number of flexible high-quality degree programs that align with emerging fields and new career opportunities. The universities offer Masters in interdisciplinary areas where the students have a competitive advantage. Pursuing a high-quality Master’s Degree program that caters to the more technical aspects of the discipline is imperative for the students to gain proficiency.
Advantages of doing Masters in AI & ML in the U.S
- The U.S universities put effort to build a robust academic pathway to both research and professional careers in AI
- The students have options to choose electives to further enrich their degree, while gaining hands-on experience with state-of-the-art tools and systems, and working with real datasets.
- Supplemented by an internship and projects working with industry partners, graduates will be exceptionally well equipped to create AI products with practical impact on the world.
- The programs with a collaborative team capstone project, provides students with real-world practice in the applications of AI and ML concepts before graduation.
- The universities also demonstrate knowledge of the use of AI algorithms and processes in specialization areas: robotics and agent-based systems, vision, intelligent interaction, machine learning, and knowledge representation and reasoning.
- The U.S. colleges and universities understand the ethical concerns in developing responsible AI technologies and focus on the global aspects of the subject, better preparing students with a worldwide view of AI and ML.